New York State has not released 2023 COVID-19 guidance for Children's Camps. Last year's guidance is included below. Camps will be notified by email if new guidance is received.
Click here for 2022 Children's Camp COVID-19 Detailed Guidance
Children's Camps (including day camps and overnight camps) are regulated by the Department of Health to ensure the health and safety of participants and staff. Camps are required to submit plans and forms every year, and camps are inspected at least twice annually.
If you have questions about a Children's Camp in Livingston County, please contact the Center for Environmental Health Monday-Friday, 8am to 4pm. See more information about Children's Camps in New York State from the New York State Department of Health.
Below are forms used by Children's Camp Operators.
2 Murray Hill Drive
Mount Morris, NY 14510
Phone: 585-243-7280Fax: 585-243-6793
New in 2022: New York State enacted Chapter 85 of the Laws of 2010, regulating the use of pesticides at schools, day cares, and children's camps. See guidance from the Department of Environmental Conservation on the use of pesticides at schools, day cares, and children's camps here.
2023 Staff Certification Requirements
Required Annual Forms
- Permit Application (DOH 3915)
- Written Plan Checklist (DOH 2040)
- Staff Description (DOH 367)
- Additional Staff Description (DOH 367a)
- Corporate Officers (DOH 2135)
- Director Statement (DOH 2271)
- State Central Registry Clearance Application (LDSS 3370)
- Sex Offender Registry Procedures
- Sex Offender Registry Screening Sheet
Safety Plan Templates
- Safety Plan Template
- Safety Plan Appendix E- General Activity
- Safety Plan Appendix F- Sports
- Safety Plan Appendix G- Swimming
- Safety Plan Appendix H- Camp Trip Swimming
- Safety Plan Appendix I- Boating
- Safety Plan Appendix J- Archery
- Safety Plan Appendix K- Riflery
- Safety Plan Appendix L- Horseback Riding
- Safety Plan Appendix M- Rope or Challenge Courses
- Safety Plan Appendix N- Camp Trips
- Safety Plan Appendix O- Aquatic Spray Ground