Is My Child or Youth Eligible?
- If they are ages 0-21 and live in Livingston County and have the following AND
- Has been diagnosed with a physical, developmental, behavioral, or emotional illness or condition for which they need extra health care and support services.
- Conditions include but are not limited to:
We are a referral program to assist your family find services such as:
- Case management
- Funding for equipment
- Medical providers & specialists
- Respite care
- Special education services
- Support groups
- Therapy providers
- Translation services
- Transition to adult services
- And more!
There is also CYSHCN Support Services (an additional program):
- This program assists families with paying medical bills for children with severe chronic illnesses and/or physical disabilities, between birth and up to 21 years of age, who:
- Live in New York State and
- Meet Livingston County's medical and ﬁnancial eligibility criteria
Contact Us to Learn More about Both Programs:
- Livingston County Department of Health, CYSHCN Coordinator, 585-243-7299
- Other counties have this program as well, if you are outside of Livingston County. This website will help you connect to your county program.
CYSHCN and Support Services are funded by the New York State Department of Health using federal Health Resources and Services Administration Title V funding. The opinions, results, findings and/or interpretations of content contained therein are the responsibility of the Contractor and do not necessarily represent the opinions, interpretations, or policy of the State or Federal funding agency.