COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The Livingston County Department of Health is not currently offering COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
Below are locations which are offering first and second doses of the COVID-19 Vaccine in Livingston County:
- Tri-County Family Medicine: The Pfizer vaccine is available for individuals 12 and older at the following locations. Appointments are encouraged but walk-ins are welcome during regular business hours. For updates visit https://tcfmedicine.org/.
- Dansville Health Center: (585) 335-6041
- Geneseo Health Center: (585) 243-1700
- Nunda Health Center (585) 468-2528
- Livonia-Lakeville Pharmacy: call 585-346-5615 or visit https://www.livonia-lakevillepharmacy.com/coronavirus for an appointment.
- Quinlan’s Pharmacy, Wayland call 728-2250
- Tops Friendly Markets: Appointments are required. Locations include Dansville. For updates, check https://www.topsmarkets.com/Covid19Vaccinations or call 1-800-522-2522.
- Walgreens Pharmacy: For updates, check www.walgreens.com, or call Mt Morris location at 658-9498, or call Dansville location at 335-6760
- Walmart: For updates, check https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302 or call 243-4080.
- Wegmans: No appointments necessary. For updates, visit https://www.wegmans.com/pharmacy/ or call 1-800-207-6099.
In addition, please check with your healthcare provider, local pharmacies or visit https://flvaccinehub.com to find out how and where you can get vaccinated.
Are You Over 60 years of age and in need of a COVID-19 vaccine?
The Livingston County Department of Health and the Livingston County Office for the Aging can help you find a COVID-19 vaccine and can provide information about booster doses. Please call 243-7520 or 243-7270.
We may also be able to assist if you want a vaccine, but don’t have a ride.
Homebound individuals who would like a COVID-19 vaccine in their home are encouraged to call.
Please note: Currently, the FDA recommends emergency use authorization of a third dose (booster shot) for people 65 and older, those who are at high risk of serious illness from COVID-19 and those at high risk of occupational exposure. There will be more specific guidance from the CDC soon.
Booster shots are not recommended for other populations at this time. Please visit this website for updates.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine which has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee) for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.
Full FDA approval means additional safety testing, the review of hundreds of thousands of pages of research, and allows the vaccine to be distributed after the public health emergency ends. It’s the most thorough approval a vaccine can receive.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.
Questions about COVID-19 Vaccine?
Please call 585-243-7270. Appointment links will be posted on our website (click above).
- Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- Finger Lakes COVID-19 Vaccine Hub
- New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Program | Program Book
- New York State Phased Distribution of the Vaccine
- New York State Information for Providers
- New York State COVID-19 FAQs
- New York Attorney General Warns of COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information for You and Your Family
- CDC COVID-19 FAQs