COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The Livingston County Department of Health is scheduling vaccination clinics for those who are:
- Individuals 18 years of age and older
For those who have an appointment at our clinic, we need your help to continue to vaccinate people quickly as possible given the limited vaccine supply.
- If you already received your vaccine somewhere else, please cancel your appointment at our vaccine clinic. Please do not book two appointments for the same person. This will allow others who are eligible and want to be vaccinated to get an appointment as soon as possible.
If you are 18 years of age and older you can schedule a vaccine here (when available)!
You need two doses of the current vaccine!
- Second Dose: Those receiving the Moderna vaccine from our clinics will need 2 shots to get the most protection.
- After receiving your first dose, you will automatically be scheduled for your second dose. For the Moderna vaccine, this will be 28 days from the time of your first dose. Please be sure you are available at that time and date as it is difficult to reschedule vaccinations. Only individuals who have a medical emergency, are on quarantine or isolation, or have been approved by specific LCDOH staff will be rescheduled. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- At this time, emails to schedule your second dose have been sent to everyone that received their first dose between the dates of January 6th and March 12. Check your spam folder! If you have not received this email, please call 585-243-7299 so we can get you registered.
Attention: Individuals 60 years of age and older!
- Pharmacies and State-run mass vaccination sites are also providing COVID-19 vaccines to those 60 years of age and older. By clicking the "am I eligible" button below, you can access the State-Run vaccination clinics. You can also call 1-833-697-4829. Another option is to check with your local pharmacy as they are vaccinating those who are 60 and older.
Questions about COVID-19 Vaccine?
Information is continuously updated through our toll-free number which is 1-877-280-6775 and on our website at livingstoncounty.us/vaccine. Appointment links will be posted on our website when vaccine becomes available. Our website and our toll-free should be used to get updates instead of calling our office as we continue to experience a very high number of calls every day. There is no waiting list for those who want a vaccine.
- Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- Finger Lakes COVID-19 Vaccine Hub
- New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Program | Program Book
- New York State Phased Distribution of the Vaccine
- New York State Information for Providers
- New York State COVID-19 FAQs
- New York Attorney General Warns of COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information for You and Your Family
- CDC COVID-19 FAQs