NY Hotline for assessment and treatment of COVID-19: 888-TREAT-NY (888-873-2869).
NYS Governor Kathy Hochul announced (7/11/2022) the launch of a new free Hotline for those who test positive for COVID-19, but don't have a health care provider.
All New Yorkers, regardless of income or health insurance coverage who test COVID-19 positive, are eligible to be evaluated for treatment by calling 888-TREAT-NY (888-873-2869) or complete an evaluation at the NYS COVID-19 ExpressCare Therapeutics Access website, which includes a telemedicine visit. [New York City residents should call 212-COVID-19].
Livingston County COVID-19 Dashboard
**Updates are Weekdays by 4pm**
New York's COVID-19 quarantine leave benefits are only available during the order of quarantine or isolation. Once an individual is no longer subject to an order of quarantine or isolation, they are no longer eligible for New York’s COVID-19 quarantine leave benefits. Livingston County is following the 5-day quarantine and 5-day isolation period. Please refer employees to their health care provider if they are still sick beyond 5 days.
Reliable Public Health Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- New York State Department of Health
- Call 2-1-1 for local resources or visit 211lifeline.org
- Livingston County COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Finger Lakes COVID-19 Vaccine Hub
- New York State COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Vaccine Information for You and Your Family
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Pregnancy
Coronavirus Community Support Map
First Responders and Law Enforcement
Mental and Physical Health
- Mental Health Resources
- New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports
- Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- New York State COVID-19 FAQs
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information for You and Your Family
- CDC COVID-19 FAQs
- Omicron variant updates