Wellness Resources in the Community
GLOW Dancers - Line Dancing & Lessons
- Every Wednesday from September through May
- Murray Hill Auditorium - Building 1, Mt. Morris
- Beginners are always free from 6:15-7pm
- Regular class is 7-9 pm ($5 suggested)
- Contact Pam Fiegl at: email@example.com for more information
- State Parks: (Letchworth State Park is in Livingston County)
- Admission - NYS Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation
Genesee Valley Council of the Arts - Yoga
- Flyer coming
- To get to the Arts Council: From the parking lot where you parked, come to the Conference center, continue through the parking lot, turn left, go past Building #3 (Office for the Aging), then arrive at the Arts Council, Building #4. You can park near the building and walk up the ramp to the main entrance (with a covered porch). Once you enter the building, turn right, and you will see the stairs. The yoga studio is up a short flight of stairs.
Cornell Cooperative Health and Wellness Activities
Fitness/Mindfulness Options in the Community
Be Well in Livingston - Genesee Valley Health Partnership
- Join the Facebook Group: Be Well in Nunda
- For more information on events, visit GVHP, or and scroll down to the Be Well Calendar
- Want to help plan events, join the committee. Meetings 1st Monday/month, 4-5 p.m. - Nunda Historical society or Zoom.
Mt. Morris Community
- Join the Facebook Group: Be Well in Mt. Morris
- Meets 4th Thursday of the month, 4-5 p.m., Mt. Morris Public Library or Zoom.
- Join the Facebook Group for the Steering Committee: Be Will in Mt. Morris Steering Committee.
Lima, NY is the next community interested in joining!
- Please share other community updates to add to this page by emailing Kim Ruliffson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- SHAPE does not receive any royalties for sharing information about classes.
- Open to sharing other classes and facilities with a fitness/wellness/mindfulness nature, please contact Kim Ruliffson at 585-243-7279 or email@example.com