Vaccines - Adults
New Moderna Bivalent Boosters are here in Livingston County!!
Registration is required for clinics at the Liv. Co. Dept. of Health:
Friday, September 23, 2022 from 2-6pm (register by on-line or see below to call)
Friday, September 30, 2022 from 2-6pm (register by on-line or see below to call)
For those 60+, please call the Liv. Co. Office for the Aging at: 585-243-7520 to schedule an appointment time. For those unable to get on-line that are 59 and younger or have questions, please contact the Department of Health at: 585-243-7270.
Flu Vaccine Option at Clinic:
- It is recommended by the CDC, for the flu vaccine is be administered at the same time as the Moderna Bivalent Booster for best effectiveness. If it is not possible, it is recommended to have the flu/booster vaccines 4 weeks apart.
- Pending the delivery of Flu vaccine, it will be offered to those that are registered to receive the Moderna Bivalent Booster at these clinics.
- If the Flu vaccine is not available at the clinic, information will be provided to interested participants on where the can obtain the flu vaccines at local pharmacies.
- Registration for the Flu vaccine will be completed on arrival at clinic.
Clinic Location & Details:
- Drive thru clinic
- Behind the Department of Health (Bldg. 2), 2 Murray Hill Dr., Mt. Morris, NY 14510.
- Please bring your photo ID, insurance card, and the vaccine card.
- Wear clothing that can provide easy access to your arm.
- Masks are required for the duration of the visit. Arrive on time.
- Be prepared to wait 15 minutes after the vaccination for observation.
Eligibility for the New Booster:
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have completed at least their primary vaccine(s) - 2 of Moderna, 2 of Pfizer, or 1 of J&J .
- Last vaccine must be at least 2 months ago.
- Currently not available, but will be offered again in the future.
- For lost vaccination cards, please call your doctor (to get your vaccine dates) as LCDOH cannot provide replacement cards.
- Please call us at the Department of Health at: 585-243-7270.