Probation Mission Statement
The Livingston County Probation Department provides community-based correctional services to both adults and juveniles residing in Livingston County. Our mission is to protect the community, enforce court-ordered sanctions, support the rights of victims, and assist offenders to change.
- Collect restitution, fines, and fees as directed by the court
- Conduct investigations for family and criminal courts
- Offer intake and adjustment services for family court
- Supervise adults and juveniles according to their needs and risks
- Monitor Ignition Interlock Devices as ordered under Leandra's Law