County SHAPE 1K/5K
2023 County SHAPE 1K & 5K Family Fun Walk/Run:
- 1st Place - Pete Swarts (Department of Health), 27 minutes and 31 seconds
- 2nd Place - Margaret Betette (Department of Health), 27 minutes and 37 seconds
- 3rd Place - Fred Ingalls (family member of an employee), 28 minutes and 26 seconds
- 1st Place - Janice Hamilton (family member)
- 2nd Place - Darren Hamilton (Veteran’s Affairs)
- 3rd Place - Holly Watson (Historian)
- 1st Place - Lucy Martin (family member), 8 minutes and 18 seconds
- 2nd Place - Nicki LaVerde (family member), 8 minutes and 19 seconds
- 3rd Place - Norah Martin (family member), 11 minutes and 29 seconds
- 1st Place - Jaycey Wheaton (family member)
- 2nd Place - Stacey Bennett (Department of Health)
- 3rd Place - Michele Rees (Board of Supervisors)
Thanks to the following departments whose employees donated prize baskets!
- Department of Social Services
- County Historian
- County Clerk & DMV Office
- Records Management
- Department of Health
- Human Resources
The SHAPE committee appreciates the many volunteers from County EMS, the Sheriff’s Office, Medical Reserve Corps, Central Services, and emcee Bill Mann (Deputy County Administrator) for making this event possible.
The photos are compliments of Lindsey Meys, County Administration Office.
Your SHAPE 1K/5K Planning Team: Don Maryanski (Department of Health), Dana Henry (Central Services), Amanda Schultz (Sheriff's Office), Kris Secor & Andrea Bailey (County Clerk and DMV Offices), and Kim Ruliffson (Department of Health).