How do I report a concern about a road or bridge?
Residents can report concerns regarding County Highways or Bridges to the Highway Department at (585) 243-6700, or by filling out and submitting the Resident Concern Form. To report a situation on weekends or evenings, call the Livingston County Sheriff's Office at 585-243-7100. To report a critical situation or emergency, dial 911.Click to fill out a Resident Concern Form

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Highway Department Located?
2. How do I report a concern about a road or bridge?
3. How do I get a driveway installed or modified?
4. How do I get the roadkill removed from in front of my house?
5. How long is my road going to be torn up?
6. How do I do work within the Right-of-Way?
7. How can I tell if I live on a county road?
8. How do I obtain a special hauling or divisible load permit?
9. How do I get the firewood from nearby tree crew operation?
10. My mailbox was damaged by a snowplow, how do I get it fixed?
11. How do I do business with the Highway Department?
12. How do I get the fill dirt from a nearby ditching operation?