Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The following series are available via request and can be emailed at no charge, with a maximum of 10 images:
• Photograph Series (excepting Special Collections)
• Veterans' Files
• Files on Homes
• Family Folders
The County Historian’s Office strives to make images from our extensive collections available and does from time to time add images to the photo gallery on this website for public use. Please keep in mind that this office is primarily a research center with a small staff, so some availability to digital images is restricted.
• If an historical document or photograph has not been digitized, the cost of a digital file is $1.00/image. Burning items to a disc costs $1.00 for the CD. An additional $3.00 is charged to mail. Payment, in form of check or money order only, payable to the Livingston County Historian, must be received in advance.
• If no digital image is readily available, we can provide a black & white photocopy at $.25/each (if size & condition permits).
• These costs are subject to change. Costs may be waived for students, Livingston County departments, town historians, and local municipalities.
• Due to limited staff hours we reserve the right to limit the number of digital images provided to an individual to a maximum of 10 per month.
• We cannot guarantee requests can be fulfilled the same day as ordered, but they will be processed as quickly as possible.
• No files will be copied to personal flash drives at this time.
• The County Historian’s Office reserves the right to refuse a reproduction request if it may violate copyright.
• Any image that will be published or put online should use the following citation: Livingston County Historian (New York).
We will be in touch as soon as possible with further information regarding your request.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field